We are open for in-person appointments and want to assure you that we have been working hard on preparing to take clients in the safest way possible. We are temporarily implementing the following guidelines in order to keep both our clients and staff protected:
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone who is, please notify us to reschedule your appointment.
- Face masks will be required to be worn at all times. If you do not have a face mask available to you, please contact us so that we may be sure to have one available for you. Our staff will also be using face masks during each appointment.
- We ask that clients use hand sanitizer when entering the Law Firm lobby.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. This includes family, friends, or any extra guests. All guests will be asked to wait for you in their cars.
- Our staff will be sure to sanitize surfaces with an FDA-approved solution before each appointment including, tables, chairs, buttons, door handles, and other items that will be used during your appointment.
Thank you for your patience and support. We can’t wait to see you all again!