Although the statewide mask mandate has been lifted in Texas and the state has made great strides in combating the pandemic with COVID-19 testing, antibody testing and COVID-19 vaccines, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, Starr Law Firm, PC will continue to follow health and safety guidelines recommended by the CDC and other leading medical authorities and continue to follow all our previous coronavirus policies, including mandatory mask wearing.
STARR LAW FIRM, PC CORONAVIRUS POLICIES:
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone who is, please notify us to reschedule your appointment.
- Face masks will be required to be worn at all times. If you do not have a face mask available to you, please contact us so that we may be sure to have one available for you. Our staff will also be using face masks during each appointment.
- We ask that clients use hand sanitizer when entering the Law Firm lobby.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. This includes family, friends, or any extra guests. All guests will be asked to wait for you in their cars.
- Please do not bring any food or drink with you to your appointment.
- Our staff will be sure to sanitize surfaces with an FDA-approved solution before and after each appointment including, tables, chairs, buttons, door handles, and other items that will be used during your appointment.
Thank you for your patience and support